Like your photos? Please consider donating to our charity partners. And join us for the next race organized by our local non-profit RUNVAN® @runvancanada
If you’d like to further support our non-profit, please consider purchasing new RUNVAN® Merchandise available for pickup at our next event, the First Half. Your support help us with various initiatives including assisting elite athletes, youth, and those who may face financial barriers to participation in the sport.
Through the RUNVAN® Development fund, our non-profit delivers a number of unique and free initiatives, including the following:
- Free youth running clinics with a focus on creating fun, social running experiences for youth
- Special discounted entry for youth, students and seniors
- Support of those who may face financial barriers to participation, including donation of clothing
- Support of elite athletes and aspiring Canadian elites
- Free weekly downtown RUNVAN® club
- RUNVAN® Ambassador program that gives back to community
- RUNVAN® volunteer program training nearly 4,000+ volunteers annually
- RUN4HOPE charity program that has helped runners raise over $15 million
Learn more at runvan.org
Don’t forget your race bib is also good for a Stanley Park Beer at Mahony & Sons. Forerunners also provided you with a $20 gift card that may be redeemed on New Balance gear with a minimum $75 spend. Thanks as well for participating in the Community Challenge presented by Chevron. View more race bonuses.